Term Life Insurance
- is to be in a financial position where you do not need life insurance
- become debit free
- have a retirement plan in place
Term life insurance is…
- coverage at a fixed rate of payments for a limited period of time.
- expired after a period of time and coverage at the previous rate of premiums is no longer guaranteed and the client must either forgo coverage or potentially obtain further coverage with different payments or conditions.
- paid to a beneficiary if the insured dies during the term.
- the least expensive way to purchase a substantial death benefit on a coverage amount per premium dollar basis over a specific period of time.
Most People Don’t Plan to Fail, They Fail to Plan